Thursday 3 April 2014

Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles!

We have been learning all about brilliant letter Bb.    
This week we read a story about bubbles that we took home to read with our families.   We did some bubble blowing and some writing about bubbles.  Come and have a look... 


Today we went outside and blew some bubbles.  We put some warm water and some bubbly liquid into a plastic cup.  



We used a straw to blow the bubbles up to the top of our cup.  

 We blew some big bubbles...
"Bubbles are so pretty" said Afreen.






We blew some little bubbles too!

 It was tricky remembering to blow through the straw instead of sucking!  We had to concentrate!


"My bubbles are fluffy" said Riddhika.

"This is the most fun day at school ever!" said Michael

 We had lots of fun blowing bubbles.  We had a great time together and laughed a lot.

Our bubbles made us feel happy!


We watched some of our bubbles float up into the sky... some bubbles went over the classroom and over the fence!

Next we went back into our classroom and drew some pictures and wrote some stories about our beautiful bubbles.  









Come and read our brilliant bubbles story writing!

 I am blowing bubbles up in the air. 
by Pepper Jo
 I am blowing little bubbles. 
by Aston
I am blowing baby bubbles. 
by Riddhika

 I am blowing lots of bubbles. 
by Ethan
 I am blowing giant bubbles. 
by Anesh
I am blowing bubbles up to the trees.
by Joshua 

 I am blowing bubbles all around  me. 
by Zoe
 I am blowing bubbles over the classroom. 
by Hope
 I am blowing big bubbles.
by Dhruv
 I am blowing my bubbles all the way up to the sky.
by Joshua
I am blowing huge bubbles. 
by Yusra


I am blowing bubbles.
by Morgan


I am blowing big bubbles. 
by Mugundhan
I am blowing tiny bubbles. 
by Jacob

 I am blowing pretty big bubbles.
by Afreen
 I am blowing over the fence.
by Lohita
I am blowing big bubbles with Pepper Jo. 
by Michael

We are super star writers ... look at all the words we can write! 
We love learning to write stories in E6!


1 comment:

  1. Think the bubble blowing must have been a lot of fun. Great that you could draw pictures of more bubbles

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Room E6 can't wait to read your comment! Thanks for visiting our class blog!