Thursday 20 February 2014

Come and Read our Stories


We love reading big books together on the mat.

The title of our big book this week was Dan the Flying Man.  Joy Cowley wrote the story. She is the author.






We wrote stories about Dan the Flying Man.   Come and take a look at our super duper story writing!
I am flying over a train.
by Mugundhan
 I am flying over a tree.
by Jacob
 I am flying over my new house.
by Dhruv
 I am flying over diggers.
by Ethan
 I am flying over a house.
by Afreen
 I am flying over flowers.
by Lohita
 I am flying over a train.
by Joshua Bao
 I am flying over Dad's truck.
by Pepper Jo
 I am flying over my house.
by Rhiddika
 I am flying over a flower.
by Luke
 I am flying over my house.
by Joshua Baker
 I am flying over hills.
by Michael
 I am flying over flowers.
by Zoe
 I am flying over flowers.
by Hope
 I am flying my house.
by Morgan
I am flying over my house.
by Aston


Tino Pai E6! 
Clever story writing!  




3 comments:

  1. Hello E6, I enjoyed reading your story about Dan the flying man. Very nice drawing too, you guys rock. Love from Zoe,'s mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi E6, some great stories and pictures about Dan the flying man, he seems to be flying all over the place. Maybe some of you will write your own books some day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic artwork and writing. I like the way you have some words already written to help you! Miss N and Room 8 @ Auroa

    ReplyDelete

Room E6 can't wait to read your comment! Thanks for visiting our class blog!