Tuesday 25 February 2014

Learning to Write

We are learning to write stories in E6.  Today some of us did our story writing on the mini whiteboards.  At writing time we are learning to:

  • draw a picture plan
  • write a sentence about our picture plan
  • leave spaces between words
  • use some words that we know
  • write down some letter sounds that we can hear in tricky words
Wow, there is a lot to think about! Having a go is hard work (and sometimes a little bit scary) but look how proud we are of our super star learning today! 

I am playing with my friends.
by Jacob

 I am gardening.
by Ethan
 I am sunbathing.
by Aston
I am looking at the flowers.
by Riddhika.

 I am happy.
by Lohita
I am at home.
by Joshua

1 comment:

  1. Love your story Jacob, They all look really good

    ReplyDelete

Room E6 can't wait to read your comment! Thanks for visiting our class blog!